[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57084: Admin User keeps seeing Site Language in Backend Plugins settings, even after changing and downloading other language

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 12 18:45:03 UTC 2022

#57084: Admin User keeps seeing Site Language in Backend Plugins settings, even
after changing and downloading other language
 Reporter:  eoinkennedy   |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by sabernhardt):

 * focuses:   => administration
 * component:  Administration => I18N

Comment:

 Hi and thank you for the report!

 I thought this might relate to #30559, but you said that the plugin
 translations downloaded.

 1. Go to the Updates screen and scroll to the bottom. Verify that there
 are no updates under the Translations heading (or click the button to
 update any available translations).
 2. Go to the admin user's Profile page. If you are in a different account,
 go to Users first and click the username (or the "Edit" link below it).
 Ensure that the Language is set to the user's preferred language instead
 of Site Default.
 3. Then check the plugin settings again.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57084#comment:1>