[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57073: collapse menu not working on wp-admin/theme-editor.php or wp-admin/plugin-editor.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 11 12:50:23 UTC 2022

#57073: collapse menu not working on wp-admin/theme-editor.php or wp-admin/plugin-
editor.php
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  itsnikhilpatel  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Changes (by dilipbheda):

 * keywords:   => needs-patch
 * focuses:   => javascript

Comment:

 @itsnikhilpatel Thanks for ticket.
 I've reviewed this issue and I replicate this issue in my local.
 Ref: https://tinyurl.com/284ju5lf

 It seems issue with the DOM object here - https://github.com/WordPress
 /wordpress-develop/blob/trunk/src/js/_enqueues/admin/common.js#L18

 document.body return null

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57073#comment:1>