[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55955: Setting a 'NOT EXISTS' tax query in 'pre_get_posts' action triggers a fatal error in wp-includes/canonical.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 10 02:44:55 UTC 2022

#55955: Setting a 'NOT EXISTS' tax query in 'pre_get_posts' action triggers a fatal
error in wp-includes/canonical.php
--------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  codesdnc                              |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                          |      Status:  new
Changes (by peterwilsoncc):

 * keywords:  php8 has-patch has-unit-tests => php8 has-patch has-unit-tests
     commit

Comment:

 I did a run of @kadamwhite's [https://github.com/WordPress/wordpress-
 develop/pull/3596/checks tests without the fix] to ensure the tests are
 correct. They are.

 I think this is ready for commit. I'll do so for `trunk` but leave it up
 to @desrosj and @jeffpaul to decide if they would like to put this in the
 minor release.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55955#comment:8>