[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56983: Need to require document improvements for a better understanding of function code.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 3 12:48:07 UTC 2022

#56983: Need to require document improvements for a better understanding of
function code.
 Reporter:  upadalavipul  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  docs          |
 I am checking for all function commenting details for a good & better
 understanding of the code and in which I have found one file that needs
 improvement. please check the below details.

 File Name: wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php
 Function Name: upgrade_550() and upgrade_560()