[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56959: Twenty Twenty-three table block padding is different for editor and frontend.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 2 12:48:05 UTC 2022

#56959: Twenty Twenty-three table block padding is different for editor and
frontend.
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by nidhidhandhukiya):

 The reason behind this issue is in editor side we have the below css.

 {{{
 .wp-block-table td, .wp-block-table th {
     padding: 0.5em;
     border: 1px solid;
     word-break: normal;
 }
 }}}

 If we remove this **padding:0.5em** and then check so the issue is
 resolved and the spacing looks the same.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56959#comment:1>