[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56952: cache_users() not defined when calling get_user without field parameter or using all_with_meta or all

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 2 09:35:38 UTC 2022

#56952: cache_users() not defined when calling get_user without field parameter or
using all_with_meta or all
 Reporter:  carazo        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  6.1
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:                |
 Good morning,

 I have found that in WordPress 6.1 when I call get_users without the field
 parameter (or using fields = all or fields = all_with_meta) I get a fatal
 error.

 I have been reading the code and it raise here:

 Line 843 in file wp-includes/class-wp-user-query.php: cache_users(
 $this->results );

 It seems this function is not defined there.

 Could you have a look?

 Thanks!