[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55718: Make sure the aria-label for the "Logged in as" link in comment form is containing the same string as the visible text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 13 10:07:13 UTC 2022

#55718: Make sure the aria-label for the "Logged in as" link in comment form is
containing the same string as the visible text
 Reporter:  juliemoynat   |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by lopo):

 During the Yoast Contributor Day, we discussed about this ticket and came
 out with a new patch.
 The idea is that the link should just convey the information about its
 purpose ("Edit your profile") while the information "Logged in as Jane
 Doe" should just be simple text.

 Props to @afercia, @SergeyBiryukov, @poena, @aristath

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55718#comment:7>