[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55655: 6.0: Throw a _doing_it_wrong in register_block_pattern if not registered on `init` hook.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 3 04:12:20 UTC 2022

#55655: 6.0: Throw a _doing_it_wrong in register_block_pattern if not registered on
`init` hook.
 Reporter:  johnstonphilip           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
  tests                              |  api, coding-standards

Comment (by peterwilsoncc):

 I put the Gutenberg issue on the WP 6.0 project board for the editor folks
 to action.

 I'll keep this ticket open for now as it looks like the code might need to
 be manually backported to WP.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55655#comment:5>