[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55334: Attempt to read property "term_id" on null in "mywordpress/wp-includes/deprecated.php" on line 87

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 8 03:42:26 UTC 2022

#55334: Attempt to read property "term_id" on null in "mywordpress/wp-
includes/deprecated.php" on line 87
 Reporter:  bcue015       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  5.9.1
 Severity:  minor         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Title says it all. Error occurs whenever I uploaded "guppy.jpg" image. And
 I have a Guppy Categories with guppy slug. I also have a category-
 guppy.php in my template file. And heres the line 87 pointing out
 [[Image(https://i.ibb.co/K5Nmvy3/line87.png)]]

 And the result whenever I went to my guppy category link is this
 [[Image(https://i.ibb.co/LQfZ71Q/Untitled.png)]]

 It'll try to pull in my single.php cause thats what my single.php looks
 like.
 And I had no idea why the error was in my metabox so I'll just have to
 show you the code anyway. Here it is
 [[Image(https://i.ibb.co/XtyqQtx/theline.png)]]

 I think categories had something to do with this. And by the way Im using
 the latest wordpress 5.9.1 version with the following updated and
 activated plugins:
 Advanced Custom Fields
 All-in-One WP Migration
 Crop Thumbnails
 Regenerate Thumbnails
 Manual Image Crop
 WP Migrate DB

 I already resolve this by changing the name of my image as long as it is
 not guppy. You can close this ticket cause I just want to let you guys
 know.