[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55298: How do I turn off this mandatory verification for new users accessing the site?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 2 17:55:17 UTC 2022

#55298: How do I turn off this mandatory verification for new users accessing the
site?
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  jason7912      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  General        |    Version:  5.9.1
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  accessibility  |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 **Our system thinks you might be a robot!
 We're really sorry about this, but it's getting harder and harder to tell
 the difference between humans and bots these days.
 Please complete the captcha below to prove you're a human and proceed to
 the page you're trying to reach.

 This page requires cookies to be enabled in your browser settings. Please
 check this setting and enable cookies (if disabled). sid:343---**
 Why do buyers get this message when they visit my website? In between, the
 visiting user is also required to enter a verification code. What is the
 best way to turn off this mandatory input? Please help!