[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55948: Twenty Twenty: Not able to change the Text size or Color for Add citation in Gutenberg Quote block

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 8 11:20:47 UTC 2022

#55948: Twenty Twenty: Not able to change the Text size or Color for Add citation
in Gutenberg Quote block
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  varshil151189  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  6.0
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:                 |
 Hello Team,

 In Twenty Twenty Theme when we select Quote block we cannot able to change
 the Text size or Color for the "Add citation" text. Also for the Left
 Border we cannot able to change its color.

 For more information please find the Video attached.

 Thanks.