[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53569: Block widgets editor is hidden if a block enqueues 'wp-edit-post' stylesheet

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 25 17:23:41 UTC 2022

#53569: Block widgets editor is hidden if a block enqueues 'wp-edit-post'
stylesheet
 Reporter:  dlh                                  |       Owner:  zieladam
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  closed

Comment (by xshaz):

 I am experiencing this problem as well and wondering if a solution has
 been identified. My apologies if it is listed here already.

 Thank you.

 Replying to [comment:18 ArtGoddess]:
 > Hi all, I'm afraid I still see this message.
 >
 > With debug mode activated, I can see this PHP warning in /wp-
 admin/widgets.php:

 > {{{#!php
 > <?php
 > Notice: wp_enqueue_script() was called incorrectly. "wp-editor" script
 should not be enqueued together with the new widgets editor (wp-edit-
 widgets or wp-customize-widgets). Please see Debugging in WordPress for
 more information. (This message was added in version 5.8.0.) in
 /home/user/domain.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5663

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53569#comment:20>