[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55085: Editing custom post type show warning when activate author sreen element in screen option

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 5 05:10:34 UTC 2022

#55085: Editing custom post type show warning when activate author sreen element in
screen option
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  code9fair        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new
Changes (by sabernhardt):

 * focuses:  administration =>
 * component:  Posts, Post Types => Role/Capability

Old description:

> panel: Author
>
> Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in
> \wp-includes\class-wp-user-query.php on line 452
>
> Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in
> \wordpress\wp-includes\class-wp-user-query.php on line 452
>
> Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in
> \wordpress\wp-includes\class-wp-user-query.php on line 455

New description:

 panel: Author

 {{{
 Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in
 \wp-includes\class-wp-user-query.php on line 452

 Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in
 \wordpress\wp-includes\class-wp-user-query.php on line 452

 Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in
 \wordpress\wp-includes\class-wp-user-query.php on line 455

 Hi and thanks for the report!

 Could you test whether this happens on regular post and page types in
 addition to a custom post type?

 I also think this involves a plugin, so please try deactivating plugins
 until the errors disappear to locate the problem. (You probably need to
 keep two: the plugin that creates the custom post type plus Classic Editor
 or a similar plugin.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55085#comment:1>