[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56469: my site is not working. what happened? please solve this problem as soon as possible. showing this one

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 30 19:48:38 UTC 2022

#56469: my site is not working. what happened?  please solve this problem as soon
as possible. showing this one
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  sojib46       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by costdev):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @sojib46, welcome back to Trac and sorry to hear you're having trouble
 with your website!

 Trac is for the development of WordPress Core, whereas you'll need some
 support. Head on over to [https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-
 troubleshooting/ the support forums] to get help from the folks there.

 I'll close this ticket as `invalid`, but not because your issue is
 invalid. It's just the keyword we use when there's nothing we can do here
 on Trac.

 Best of luck!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56469#comment:1>