[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56463: Twenty Fourteen Theme Button with Large Font size is having issue in padding.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 30 12:05:29 UTC 2022

#56463: Twenty Fourteen Theme Button with Large Font size is having issue in
padding.
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme     |    Version:
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  css               |
 Steps to reproduce:-
 1. Choose Twenty Fourteen Theme.
 2. Take button block.
 3. Give larger font size to button.

 You can see if we give larger font size for example 36 or more check the
 front side padding is not proper.
 I have attached video for better understanding.
 URL:- [https://share.cleanshot.com/asGoa4UOZyuDBn4traVC]