[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56456: Twenty Nineteen: Text Color issue when added background color in Pullquote Block

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 29 09:01:12 UTC 2022

#56456: Twenty Nineteen: Text Color issue when added background color in Pullquote
Block
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  kajalgohel     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  6.0.1
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:  ui, css        |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 In Twenty Nineteen Theme, when we add Pullquote block in editor side, and
 choose text color after that choose Background color, We can see that the
 text color is not reflected for "Add quote" and "Add citation" text.

 Steps to replicate:
 1: Activate the Twenty Nineteen Theme
 2: Add Pullquote block
 3: Enter some Text for "Add quote"
 4: Enter some Text for "Add citation"
 5: Choose Text color
 6: Choose Background color
 7: Save Page/Post
 8: View the page/post at front side

 For better understanding I provide video attachment link.
 Video URL : https://share.cleanshot.com/CN6Zb1g87OIUmDsJgD9i

 Thanks