[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56364: When I update to 6.0.1 it hides categories, Featured image, Author selection when I want to create a post

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Aug 27 13:05:45 UTC 2022

#56364: When I update to 6.0.1 it hides categories, Featured image, Author
selection when I want to create a post
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  digital2019        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by makmal):

 * type:  feature request => defect (bug)

Comment:

 Same issue here, but with Featured image.
 Tried everything, everything. Disable plugins, cache, cloudflare, restore
 backup, different computers, browsers, replace theme. It's not even in the
 panel list.
 In my mobile i can sometimes see the panel, some of my finds can see it
 but no categories. In other website i have everything is fine.
 Plugins such as WP-Rocket, Yoast, wp-reviews that lastly update has been
 disabled.
 WP_debug showing some errors related to the themes but i doubt it related.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56364#comment:1>