[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56387: WordPress 5.9.3 to WordPress 6.0.1: Front page has been replaced by my latest posts

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 16 01:59:20 UTC 2022

#56387: WordPress 5.9.3 to WordPress 6.0.1: Front page has been replaced by my
latest posts
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  mapi3            |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Upgrade/Install  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
 I tried to upgrade my WordPress instance from WordPress 5.9.3 to WordPress
 6.0.1 but the home page has been replaced by the latest posts.

 I have checked Settings > Reading in the admin console. but nothing
 changed there

 I went back to the 5.9.3 wordpress files (without changing the DB) It
 works like a charm.

 What happens with 6.0.1? How can I fix that?

 Thanks