[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56344: upstreamplugin.com not send me the product after purchase and the link tehy sent to me not working for almost a week no body reply my ticket

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Aug 6 17:29:47 UTC 2022

#56344: upstreamplugin.com not send me the product after purchase and the link tehy
sent to me not working for almost a week no body reply my ticket
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  pongpatpunpage  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by desrosj):

 Hi @pongpatpunpage,

 Welcome to Trac!

 I’m sorry that you are experiencing issues with this. Unfortunately,
 you’ll need to discuss with this third party vendor. WordPress.org and
 anyone who contributes to the WordPress software is unable to help you, as
 they have nothing to do with this plugin or vendor.

 If you feel this is wrong, please open a ticket in the WordPress.org
 Support Forums. This Trac instance is for the development of the Core
 WordPress software only.

 I’m also going to delete this ticket as there’s a lot of specific
 information and this is not the right forum.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56344#comment:2>