[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55524: Menus listing alphabetized bug, Upload pages cleanup, and Hide the browsers.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 4 14:43:25 UTC 2022

#55524: Menus listing alphabetized bug, Upload pages cleanup, and Hide the
browsers.
 Reporter:  akissz        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I continuously see new wordpress versions be released without addressing
 some of these problems...

 1.) The Menus listing in the customizer is alphabetized either by default
 or something else spesific, and I think in my opinion this is a bad bug.
 The list should be listed the way I write the configuration or menu
 details, etc. For example, the menu title Footer should not be listed
 above the menu title Header.

 2.) The upload page for the theme upland and the plugin upload, they both
 seem to function a little bit different visually. It would be a good idea
 to clean this up a bit so it looks more seamless.

 3.) Feature request, ability to hide or disable completely the theme and
 plugin browsers. So then when disabled the only thing displayed would be
 the upload button for theme / plugin. I tried a partial disable with php
 exit script and this functions partly but looks visually bad so I think
 having a real filter or disable option would be great.