[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53147: Twenty Twenty: Theme Causes bbPress/BuddyBoss Main Forum Page to Display Text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 5 14:30:45 UTC 2021

#53147: Twenty Twenty: Theme Causes bbPress/BuddyBoss Main Forum Page to Display
Text
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  deborah86      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  closed
Changes (by desrosj):

 * keywords:  close reporter-feedback =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 I looked more into BuddyBoss and it looks like that plugin is a
 replacement for BuddyPress. You'll need to work with their support to
 figure out exactly what the issue is as it's a premium plugin and support
 is not provided here.

 If I follow all of your instructions above but use BuddyPress and bbPress
 instead, everything works as expected, so this seems like there is
 something in the BuddyPress plugin causing the issue.

 It's still possible that BuddyPress is surfacing a problem in the Twenty
 Twenty theme, but I'm unable to determine that with the information
 available, and it's working for me as expected.

 One thing you could try is flushing your rewrite rules. Often times when
 the wrong content shows up on a page, it is related in some way to missing
 or inaccurate rewrite rules.

 I'm closing this out, but if you are able to determine the code causing
 the issue in Twenty Twenty, feel free to reopen and add more context.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53147#comment:4>