[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53387: Carry "dates" and times over to Plugins/Themes so you can see when it was installed/updated/removed.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jun 12 00:45:10 UTC 2021

#53387: Carry "dates" and times over to Plugins/Themes so you can see when it was
installed/updated/removed.
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  starcrescendo    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by pbiron):

 This is well worth considering for an enhancement to core.

 But until it is added to core, you should be aware that there are many
 (free) plugins that provide most (if not all) of the kind of logging you
 are asking for.

 One such plugin that I use on several sites is
 [https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-user-activity/ WP User Activity].
 There are many others, so I recommend looking around before choosing one.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53387#comment:2>