[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53371: Transparent header appears as a white bar on desktop; menu appearing in wrong order; can't see black tool bar

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 9 18:02:10 UTC 2021

#53371: Transparent header appears as a white bar on desktop; menu appearing in
wrong order; can't see black tool bar
 Reporter:  ellielox      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Customize     |    Version:  5.7.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hello,
 I am completely new to WordPress and website builing. I don't know how to
 code. I'm using Elementor for pages and Gutenberg for posts.

 I have the following 3 problems:
 1) I've been trying to make my head transparent for days. Please help! It
 has a white bar across it on the desktop but seems to work on mobile.
 2) Today, the primary menu bar suddenly appeared in the wrong order when
 it was correct before. In the Settings area it is in the correct order.
 3) I cannot see the black tools bar strip which was there the first couple
 of days I used Wordpress.

 I understand that it may be frustrating helping a novice like me but I've
 tried to find the answers on forums and followed some of the advice but
 nothing seems to be working.

 I'd really appreciate some help as I don't know where else to go to get
 the answers.