[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51525: Add new functions apply_filters_single_type() and apply_filters_ref_array_single_type()

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 27 16:42:02 UTC 2021

#51525: Add new functions apply_filters_single_type() and
apply_filters_ref_array_single_type()
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  jrf                                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request                     |      Status:  new
Changes (by hellofromTonya):

 * keywords:  2nd-opinion needs-patch php8 => 2nd-opinion needs-patch php8
     early
 * milestone:  5.7 => Future Release

Comment:

 It's too late in the 5.7 alpha cycle for this ticket as we are still
 working to gain consensus on the proposed baby step approach. Raising the
 ticket in Dev Chat. Let's see if we can get consensus and then pull it
 into 5.8 `early`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51525#comment:18>