[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52200: Attempts to do minor updates to one page dumps me out of dashboard to a non-existent page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 8 03:53:01 UTC 2021

#52200: Attempts to do minor updates to one page dumps me out of dashboard to a
non-existent page
 Reporter:  mabrunton     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by mabrunton):

 Thanks for NOTHING!

 I really love how everyone always points the finger elsewhere to avoid
 having to look at their own work area to see if something there might be
 the cause.

 This STILL happens even though I updated to the latest version of
 Worddepressed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52200#comment:2>