[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52200: Attempts to do minor updates to one page dumps me out of dashboard to a non-existent page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 1 22:39:20 UTC 2021

#52200: Attempts to do minor updates to one page dumps me out of dashboard to a
non-existent page
 Reporter:  mabrunton     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  5.4.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Website: www.thecbandqinwyoming.com
 Page: http://thecbandqinwyoming.com/casper-construction-progress-2020/

 Click on Edit Page.
 Attempting to make ANY change, even Restore Backup, dumps me to this page:
 http://thecbandqinwyoming.com/wp-admin/post.php

 Just started today.