[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49764: Twenty Eleven: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color scheme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 13 13:18:27 UTC 2020

#49764: Twenty Eleven: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color
scheme
 Reporter:  ianbelanger                          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  design-feedback                                |

Comment (by dboy1988):

 Hi @ianbelanger

 Can you explain a little more about what exactly is happening because I
 cannot replicate? I am also using VVV so the enviroment/setup should be
 the same.

 As far as I am concerned, Gutenberg deals with adding styles to the
 editor, inline, ive not touched anything to do with Gutenberg, just added
 WordPress functions using the "editor-gradient-presets"

 Selecting 1 gradient and the other also being selected to me sounds like a
 JavaScript issue?

 I have attached an image, for me when I click the gradient option in the
 edit page screen, I see the background ok and all is working fine as far
 as I can see.

 I was testing using the button block & cover block, were you using the
 same?

 Also in terms of the design and colours, they are dictated by the choice
 of colours in the theme customize panel so they can change on a
 website/website basis.

 Looking forward to hearing from you, hopefully we can get to the bottom of
 this quickly :)

 Thanks

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49764#comment:6>