[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48617: Twenty Twenty: Figure elements with inline style can overflow content bounds

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 12 15:41:48 UTC 2020

#48617: Twenty Twenty: Figure elements with inline style can overflow content
bounds
 Reporter:  Anlino                               |       Owner:  nielslange
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned
  refresh                                        |
Changes (by ianbelanger):

 * keywords:  needs-testing has-patch => needs-testing has-patch needs-
               refresh
 * focuses:   => css

Comment:

 Thanks for submitting the patch @samful, unfortunately in my testing, the
 patch does not fix the issue.

 First, your patch would not apply for me, I had a line endings error when
 trying to apply it. So I took your CSS and added to `style.css` in my
 local install. It did add the margins to images, with captions that were
 set to `alignnone` or `aligncenter` and added using the classic editor,
 but it also removed the margins from all other items on the page.
 Paragraphs, images added as blocks, etc...

 I am not exactly sure why this happened yet, but I am investigating
 further.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48617#comment:12>