[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48433: Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/44/d654095096/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 310

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 25 15:39:34 UTC 2019

#48433: Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements
Countable in /homepages/44/d654095096/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/post-
template.php on line 310
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  tessakerrs         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |     Status:  new
Component:  Posts, Post Types  |    Version:
 Severity:  major              |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                     |
 Please help, this following warning is showing up on my homepage now and I
 don't know how to resolve!

 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements
 Countable in /homepages/44/d654095096/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/post-
 template.php on line 310

 Updated my (Photography) Theme and WordPress amongst many other plugins.

 Tried deactivating all plugins, cache etc. Nothing.

 Read many many threads and blogs, but there's nothing that relates
 directly. Please help!