[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44818: cron: preventing duplicate events fails when the first event is too far in the past

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 28 21:53:35 UTC 2018

#44818: cron: preventing duplicate events fails when the first event is too far in
the past
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  bodohugobarwich  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by bodohugobarwich):

 I implemented the Modification as discussed before in \\
 {{{src/wp-includes/cron.php}}}\\
 and added some new tests to check the functionality in \\
 {{{tests/phpunit/tests/cron.php}}}\\
 The PHPUnit test gave me green on all {{{cron}}} group tests
 {{{
 $ phpunit --debug --group cron
 Starting test 'Tests_Cron::test_duplicate_past_event'.
 .
 Starting test 'Tests_Cron::test_not_duplicate_past_event'.
 .
 Starting test 'Tests_Cron::test_not_duplicate_past_event_reversed'.
 OK (23 tests, 81 assertions)
 }}}

 I upload also a {{{git-diff}}} for you to check it.\\
 I hope it is as you intended.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44818#comment:11>