[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40593: Media library replace image popup not displaying completely below 641px width

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 2 14:31:15 UTC 2018

#40593: Media library replace image popup not displaying completely below 641px
width
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  subrataemfluence  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by ramonopoly):

 From what I can tell, it's because the `bottom` value is set to 120%:

 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/src/wp-includes/css/media-
 views.css#L2466

 I don't know if this is intentional given the paucity of screen real
 estate on smaller viewports. The user does can return to the edit screen
 to update the image's details.

 What would be an alternative here? I can think of a slide out menu if
 folks agree that it would be beneficial.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40593#comment:1>