[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42815: Console js error while loading Customizer(Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'action' of null)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 2 18:09:21 UTC 2018

#42815: Console js error while loading Customizer(Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read
property 'action' of null)
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  coderarjun         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  closed

Comment (by garrett-eclipse):

 Thanks @dingo_bastard that reminds me I opened with Grammarly previously
 as well and they're aware of the issue, comment from their support;
     Please rest assured that the technical team is aware of the problem
 and they are currently working on it.

     Unfortunately, this will not be a quick fix and I cannot provide you
 with an estimated timeframe, as the developers will need some time to
 analyze the cause of this issue.

     I’m going to close this case, but if you have further information
 regarding this issue, please reply to this email and the case will be re-
 opened for further investigation. We apologize for any inconvenience
 caused.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42815#comment:6>