[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37937: Support boolean strings for the 'public', 'archived', 'mature', 'spam' and 'deleted' attributes in WP_Site_Query

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 26 17:24:51 UTC 2017

#37937: Support boolean strings for the 'public', 'archived', 'mature', 'spam' and
'deleted' attributes in WP_Site_Query
 Reporter:  birgire                              |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
Changes (by desrosj):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch needs-refresh needs-unit-tests

Comment:

 Thanks for the ticket @birgire! This was discussed in a recent multisite
 ticket scrub. The consensus was adding support for booleans was a good
 move. `true`/`false` strings could also be acceptable. We want to make
 sure we keep the code simple though.

 The patch looks like it needs to be refreshed. It failed to apply cleanly
 to trunk for me. Would you mind refreshing the patch? I think we would
 also want to include some unit tests as well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37937#comment:3>