[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34391: Harden panel/section UI code by removing contents from being logically nested (read: goodbye margin-top hacks)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 7 17:28:47 UTC 2016

#34391: Harden panel/section UI code by removing contents from being logically
nested (read: goodbye margin-top hacks)
 Reporter:  westonruter              |       Owner:  delawski
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
  feedback                           |  javascript
Changes (by delawski):

 * keywords:  needs-patch needs-dev-note early => early has-patch dev-
               feedback

Comment:

 @celloexpressions - I've been working on the patch lately and I think I've
 came up with a good solution. Could you, please, checkout the feature
 branch:

 https://github.com/xwp/wordpress-develop/pull/150

 or use
 [[https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/34391/34391_2.diff|the
 new patch attached: 34391_2.diff]]

 and test if you still have any issues with nav menus? I'm having not
 issues on my end, but wanted to make sure with you. The patch contains
 updated unit tests. Also, I've slightly modified the way transitions are
 now performed and added a bunch of other minor updates.

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34391#comment:32>