[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match wp-admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 11 20:17:52 UTC 2015

#29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match
wp-admin
-----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions             |       Owner:  helen
     Type:  enhancement                  |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Tried one more concept - the circular box shadow notion that we've begun
 using elsewhere in the Customizer and the admin (see screenshot above,
 also pushed to the Customizer UI Experiments plugin). Because of the auto-
 focusing, we probably need to have it present on hover too to avoid
 looking weird, but it's kind of a lot. I'm not a huge fan in this context,
 but it's an option.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29158#comment:48>