[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28857: Media Grid: Manage focus when toggling between the grid and an edit attachment modal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 24 22:46:00 UTC 2014

#28857: Media Grid: Manage focus when toggling between the grid and an edit
attachment modal
----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  davidakennedy         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  reopened
  feedback                        |
----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by adamsilverstein):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 I noticed an issue where if you open the image detail modal, navigate
 around with the arrows, then close the modal, the focus is not set.

 all; instead, when closing the modal it finds the correct li to focus on
 based on model data.

 we still need to address focus when deleting an image from the modal
 (which right now seems to not close the modal?)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28857#comment:8>