[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22673: QuickPress: Media modal doesn't use the new post id when a post is published

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 1 10:54:49 UTC 2012

#22673: QuickPress: Media modal doesn't use the new post id when a post is
published
 Reporter:  ocean90      |       Type:  defect (bug)
 * Upload and insert an image to QuickPress
 * Save/publish the post
 * Open the media modal again
 * Go to the library and select "Uploaded to this post"

 It should be empty, but still contains the old image. Also new uploads
 will be attached to the old post.

 Do we have a "render new media modal" method which we can fire on a new
 QuickPress rendering?