[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #5429: Wordpress Plugin Framework: Simplication and Standardization for Plugin Development

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 6 18:01:08 GMT 2007

#5429: Wordpress Plugin Framework: Simplication and Standardization for Plugin
Development
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  husterk      |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  General      |     Version:  2.3.1
 Severity:  normal       |    Keywords:  Wordpress Plugin Framework
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 There are many plugins available for Wordpress. However, all of these
 plugins are being created haphazardly. These plugins offer various types
 of administration schemes and usage methods.

 To resolve these issues, I have developed the Wordpress Plugin Framework
 (WPF). This framework is an attempt to commonize the development and
 deployment of Wordpress plugins in order to make this great web
 development tool even easier to use.

 I have attached the latest release of the Wordpress Plugin Framework
 files. This attachment includes the core WPF files as well as a simple
 plugin used to demonstrate the usage of the WPF.

 Please feel free to contact me at husterk at doubleblackdesign.com if you
 would like to discuss this further. Thanks! - Keith

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5429>