[wp-testers] MultiSite blog_public setting not retained?

Stefan Radu-Tarnowetzki info at mediaproweb.ie
Tue Nov 27 16:14:09 UTC 2012

You are not crazy because of the spot in the code! You are crazy because
that's what you are!
:)

On 27/11/2012 17:09, Otto wrote:
> Well, that privacy setting did move to the Settings->Reading screen.
> Other than that, the functionality didn't seem to change any that I
> can see.
>
> -Otto
>

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
>> I've noticed this happen on two multisite network installations since
>> updating to 3.5-rc: both are development servers only, with all network
>> sites having blog_public set to false. Upon update to 3.5-rc, the
>> blog_public option for each network site reverted from FALSE to TRUE.
>>
>> Can anyone reproduce, or am I crazy/PEBKAC? I searched
>> Trac<http://core.trac.wordpress.org/search?q=blog_public>for anything
>> related, but nothing jumped out at me. I'll be happy to file a
>> new bug report, but I'd just like some confirmation that I'm not crazy
>> first.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Chip

With best regards,.

Stefan Radu - Tarnowetzki

IT Consultant & Web Designer

web design <http://mediaproweb.ie>

MEDIA PRO WEB DESIGN & PHOTO STUDIOS

info at mediaproweb.ie <mailto:info at mediaproweb.ie>

www.mediaproweb.ie <http://www.mediaproweb.ie/>

GM Stefan Radu-Tarnowetzki

This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you
are not the addressee please note that any distribution, reproduction,
copying, publication or use of this communication or the information in
it is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please contact us immediately and also delete the communication from
your computer.