[wp-testers] I botched the WP3 Beta2 upgrade

Daniel Cameron jaffasoft at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:47:54 UTC 2010

I made a botched install up from 2.9.2 and I'm in trouble can anyone come in
and sort it out in cPanel. It's terrible. I did a full mySQL backup of the
database prior to installing. And read the instruction wrongly and deleted
the admin and includes folders on the servers and not the new WP3 Beta2. But
it was weird i was deleting the folders online with ftp and i realized and
closed the program down. Then started to go to cPanel and it seemed they
actually didn't fully deleted. But the site disappeared. Could someone come
in and see if they can make some sense of it.
Email:jaffasoft at gmail.com<Email%3Ajaffasoft at gmail.com>and will give
you the ftp details! It seems the plugins and the uploads
folders are still there.

I'm getting this error currently to go to the site - *Warning*:
require(/home/invest/public_html/blog/wp-includes/compat.php) [
function.require<http://forpropertyinvestors.com/blog/wp-admin/function.require>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *
/home/invest/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php* on line *265

But it's half way through an upgrade! Help Help please...
*