[wp-testers] Number of "Updates" still show available after upgrade.

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 20:25:11 UTC 2010

Afternoon Dion,

Work in progress? So am I for that matter. ;-) That's why I've always
enjoyed testing new WordPress versions while they're still under
development.

After a fair night's sleep and 2 cups of coffee, I found I had one theme
indicating an update available (oops) but all plugins were at the latest
version. Deleting the theme left me with one update available showing
(I'm using the WP Beta Tester plugin set to "Bleeding edge nightlies").
Once I auto-upgraded to the latest nightly build, Updates went to zero
(no number shown). I understand the latest version won't count dev
installs any longer.

That being said, I'm pleasantly surprised that WP 3.0 is so stable even
at this very early stage. So far, all the error logs are clear, even for
plugins: Just for info's sake, The following plugins are working fine so
far in WP 3.0-alpha: (could you possibly mess things up a bit so I'd
have something to report?)

Akismet

All in One SEO Pack

Clean Options