[wp-testers] adding taxonomy post_tags to custom post type andthe custom post type editor

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Wed Jun 23 18:13:39 UTC 2010

Okay, I can reproduce a few bugs here, and I'll go create a ticket. Haven't
been able to reproduce the notice however -- that indicates that
get_post_type_object() is being called before post types are registered. Can
you drop some debug code there and try to figure out where it is getting
called, and why?

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net