[wp-testers] Changing header images

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Apr 5 00:14:40 UTC 2010

Windows can handle both styles of path separators, You can even access
paths such as /www/ on windows to access c:\www\ (Well, the driveletter
the PHP script it on).

Given that this is IIS, its also entirely possible that the Security
privileges are not set properly on the uploads directory, in which case
all uploads will fail (thus my question).
You'll need to verify that the IIS user has read/write to the folder and
subfolders, You may need to go up to
C:\Inetpub\vhosts\qbuster.net\httpdocs\ and ensure that the security
priv's are set to inherit to all child objects