[wp-testers] Menu Separators & Deleting Custom Post Types Categories Bug

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:56:45 UTC 2010

Hi again,

A friend was just looking at my test version of WP 3.0 and asked
something I hadn't thought of until now. Are there any plans to add
separators into the menu system? By that I mean text items that are
menu items (so can have children etc) but are not links. It would be
exceptionally handy to have.

Also I keep getting an 'unidentified error' message when I delete a
category that is created as part of a custom post type. It actually
deletes it (if you refresh the page) but the error shows first. I
don't know if it's a known error but thought I'd shout it out just in
case.

Thanks.
Paul.