[wp-testers] Re: Quick Request...

Matthew Mikuszewski matthew.mikuszewski at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 00:41:00 GMT 2009

WPTouch works very well, you should try that. You are going to have to add
the new user agent "Android" to the plugin code. The new Android OS update
to 1.5 (cupcake) changed the user agent. I'm guessing this is the same
reason the Mobile Pack doesn't work.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Paleo Pat <tpblogeditor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Cancel this. I guess the plugs-in don't work. So, I've decided against
> using
> them.
>
> -Pat
>

> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Paleo Pat <tpblogeditor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I assume everyone on this, well, besides me; has a cellphone or mobile
> > device of some sort.
> >
> > Could someone, or maybe ALL of you, punch up my blog's address and check
> it
> > and let me know what it looks like? I installed *WordPress Mobile Pack
> *and
> > I want to make sure it's working. Be honest; does it look good? does it
> look
> > holy hell? Don't be worried that I might bite your head off, because I
> > won't. I want to make sure that said plug in is working and make sure
> that
> > everyone can read it.
> >
> > Anyhow the address is http://www.politicalbyline.com
> >
> > Remember, if you see something that doesn't look right or if the display
> is
> > terrible, let me know and I'll fix it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > -Pat
> >
> > P.S. I have zero mobile devices, why I'm asking you all for your help.

Matthew Mikuszewski
Interactive Developer
Darkwind Media Ltd.