[wp-testers] Auto upgrade to 2.8 not working?

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Fri Jun 19 01:42:23 GMT 2009

Dion -

That prefix (cr_) belongs to the Comment Relish plugin. This is the only
WP install that I use it on, so would explain why I don't have those
errors on the other installs.

I've deactivated the plugin, deleted it from the server, and manually
removed the cr_ options from the wp_options table. The General Settings
page now functions properly (no more truncation at the timezone).

Everything else seems to be working correctly now. Hopefully removing
the plugin has taken care of the issue.

Thanks for your response - it helped point me in the right direction.

Kim