[wp-testers] c.outerwidth is not a function WP 2.8-RC1

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Jun 9 17:51:45 GMT 2009

Firebug should be able to show you which JS file it is in. I think all
you need to do is double-click on the error in the Firebug console,
then click on the Script tab, then look at the drop-down menu above to
see which script is checked. I'm going from memory, as I don't have a
web site handy with JS errors, but it should be something like that.

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com