[wp-testers] Whats up with the legacy 2.0 branch?

Kumar app thevolts at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:21:37 UTC 2009

Though I like the newer versions of Wordpress, sometimes, I'm not happy with
so many releases so frequently. Like I installed wordpress 2.8.1 and it
looks great, by the time installed the required plugins and configured it a
newer version has already come up.
The other fact is the "Wordpress automatic update"  doesn't work, so, I had
to uninstall the old wordpress version and install the new one, making it
tedious for me.

Apart from the frequent releases, I Love Wordpress.

As Stas had already pointed out. Lean Concept of Toyota is bases on Takts.

--
Kumar APP
Blog: http://www.levoltz.com