[wp-testers] Error with auto-upgrade to 2.8.1

Kim Beasley kbeasley at agape3.com
Fri Jul 10 03:42:33 UTC 2009

I reported it to my server people and they responded with the following
answer:

   - There was a permissions error in your directory, some directories were
   set as 0777 when they should be set as 0755, so I recursively reset the
   correct permissions for all of your directories. I then logged in and
   updated your WordPress installation to 2.8.1 successfully.

--
How may we help you grow your business?
Kim Beasley