[wp-testers] Wordpress scaling problems

Engel Sanchez engel at solunion.com
Fri Jan 30 02:15:27 GMT 2009

Sorry I resend this question, but maybe it was overlooked.

One question ....  after this discussion about the wp pages "problem".  Do
this affect plugins that are installed in pages and after that create their
own URL... example:  www.domain.com/forum
In that case forum is a wp page, and a forum plugin is installed there...
same thing for zillions of plugins out there.

I have seen that is the method that have been used to extend wordpress in a
"drupal" way of things.. (like modules or special content).

Engel